Reports to: Senior Manager, Information Systems
Based at: Sherwood Park, AB
- Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable windows and web applications.
- Develop and maintain databases (MS SQL Server).
- Display initiative in research, proposal and development of tools, technologies and techniques.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve computing availability, reliability, efficiency, performance and overall service within the enterprise computing environment.
- Maintaining legacy Web Forms and Windows Forms applications.
- Ability to accurately and effectively manage and analyze large volumes of information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively deal with sensitive information.
- Remain organized with the ability to multitask.
- Communicate and document new processes and procedures resulting from integrated systems management and services changes within the computing environment.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and
- perform other duties as directed by your supervisor.
MEMS is a dynamic environmental consulting company offering outstanding opportunities and long-term career advancement. Currently we employ over 140 employees in various disciplines including, hydrogeologists, engineers, soil scientists, foresters, vegetation ecologists, auditors, biologists, air quality experts, regulatory analysts and reclamation specialists. MEMS utilizes an integrated approach that emphasizes cross training of disciplines to allow for efficiencies in data collection and assessment and provides MEMS professionals with enhanced technical skills. Go to www.mems.ca for more information.
MEMS offers an excellent benefits program, extra time banking and a performance bonus program. Please send your resume with a covering letter/email referencing the position number and title to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.