Millennium EMS Solutions Ltd. (MEMS) and Meridian Environmental Inc. (Menv) are pleased to announce that effective November 1st, 2012, Dave Williams, Ian Mitchell, the staff of Menv and the assets of Menv will be joining MEMS. This addition strengthens MEMS and provides increased opportunities to:
1. Enhance our abilities in risk based decision making.
2. Develop and grow human health and ecological risk assessment.
3. Expand high end services and enhance long-term sustainability of those services.
4. Expand our existing core business.
5. Grow in markets that are of interest to MEMS for expansion, including:
- Extending our core services throughout Western Canada.
- Increasing our involvement with government sector work.
- Modelling and evaluation of air quality emissions from operating facilities.
Joining us in Edmonton on November 1st is Lindsey Mooney. Joining Lindsey for the orientation is Dan Stein who will be working out of Calgary. On November 5th, Ian Mitchell, Dave Williams and Geneva Robins will be joining our Calgary team.