We have individuals whose personal values and attitudes align with our core value of service, with an emphasis on trustworthiness, quality, innovation and teamwork. We deliver on the promises and commitments that we make to employees, clients, our associates, and each other. We meet our commitments because we are prepared technically, professionally, and logically. Hence, to achieve our strategic focus of building shareholder value through great people, excellent execution and shared results in a sustainable, prosperous enterprise we need individuals with desirable work habits.
There are always opportunities for technical professionals who share the same values as our company.
Career opportunities currently available at MEMS:
- Reclamation Specialist #20-RR-1805-GP Full Time
- Reclamation Specialist #19-RR-1805-SP Full Time
- Junior Occupational Hygienist, #28-HH-1807-C Full Time
- Junior Occupational Hygienist, #29-HH-1807-SP Full Time
- Occupational Hygiene Consultant #31-HH-1807-SP- Full Time
- Equipment Coordinator #36-PSG-1807-SP Full Time
- Junior Hydrogeologist #38-CH-1807-C – Full Time
- Junior Risk Assessment Specialist #37-HH-1807- C – Full Time
- Environmental Scientist/Engineer #39-DM-1807-C – Full Time
- Documentation Specialist #40-PA-1808-C Full Time
- Occupational Hygiene Consultant #30-HH-1807-C– Full Time
Please feel free to submit your resume to our Human Resources department for our consideration.
MEMS is a dynamic environmental consultancy with over 100 employees offering outstanding opportunities and long term career advancement. We offer an excellent benefits program, extra time banking, a performance bonus program, RRSP contribution program and opportunities for employee share ownership. To apply to MEMS send us your covering letter and resume and please identify the position you are interested in applying for to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If what you are looking for is not listed above, send us a copy of your resume and the area you are looking to work in.