We have individuals whose personal values and attitudes align with our core value of service, with an emphasis on trustworthiness, quality, innovation and teamwork. We deliver on the promises and commitments that we make to employees, clients, our associates, and each other. We meet our commitments because we are prepared technically, professionally, and logically. Hence, to achieve our strategic focus of building shareholder value through great people, excellent execution and shared results in a sustainable, prosperous enterprise we need individuals with desirable work habits.
There are always opportunities for professionals who share the same values as our company.
Career opportunities currently available at MEMS:
- Urban Assessment and Remediation Professional 04-AR-1902-C Full Time
- Scheduler/Logistics Coordinator, #10-1903-PSG-C – Full Time
- Scheduler/Logistics Coordinator, #10-1903-PSG-SP – Full Time
- Office Administrator – (14-OP-SP F)T
- Senior Vegetation and Wetlands Ecologist #15-1905- VE-SP– Full Time
- Senior Vegetation and Wetlands Ecologist #15-1905- VE-C– Full Time
If what you are looking for is not listed above, send us a copy of your resume and the area you are looking to work in.
MEMS is a dynamic health and environmental consultancy with over 135 employees offering outstanding opportunities and long term career advancement. We offer an excellent benefits program, overtime and extra-time banking, a performance bonus program, RRSP contribution program and opportunities for employee share ownership. To apply to MEMS send us your covering letter and resume and please identify the position you are interested in applying for to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.