We have individuals whose personal values and attitudes align with our core value of service, with an emphasis on trustworthiness, quality, innovation and teamwork. We deliver on the promises and commitments that we make to employees, clients, our associates, and each other. We meet our commitments because we are prepared technically, professionally, and logically. Hence, to achieve our strategic focus of building shareholder value through great people, excellent execution and shared results in a sustainable, prosperous enterprise we need individuals with desirable work habits.
There are always opportunities for professionals who share the same values as our company.
Career opportunities currently available at MEMS:
- #24-1907-CH-SP – Senior Contaminant Hydrogeologist
- #23-1907-CH-C – Senior Contaminant Hydrogeologist
- #20-1907-RR-GP – Reclamation Specialist
- #21-1907-RR-SP – Reclamation Specialist
- #22-1907-RR-C – Reclamation Specialist
- #29-1908-SP – Environmental Monitor/Inspector
- #29-1908-C – Environmental Monitor/Inspector
- #30-1908-IT-SP Application Developer
- #30-1908-IT-C Application Developer
- #33-1908-RR-SP – Assessment and Remediation Professional
- #33-1908-RR-GP Assessment and Remediation Professional
- #33-1908-RR-C – Assessment and Remediation Professional
- #34-1909-HH- C Junior Risk Assessment Scientist
- #35-1909-PS-C Invoicing Specialist – Temp 3 month Contract Position
- #35-1909-PS-SP Invoicing Specialist – Temp 3 month Contract Position
- #36-2709-BI-SP, Office Administrator
- #37-1910-HSW-C, Health, Safety & Wellness Advisor
- #37-1910-HSW-GP, Health, Safety & Wellness Advisor
- #38-1910-AR-SP Junior Assessment and Remediation Professional
If what you are looking for is not listed above, send us a copy of your resume and the area you are looking to work in.
MEMS is a dynamic health and environmental consultancy with over 135 employees offering outstanding opportunities and long term career advancement. We offer an excellent benefits program, overtime and extra-time banking, a performance bonus program, RRSP contribution program and opportunities for employee share ownership. To apply to MEMS send us your covering letter and resume and please identify the position you are interested in applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.