GREAT PEOPLE | EXCELLENT EXECUTION | SHARED RESULTS
MEMS is committed to building a sustainable, prosperous company made of up experienced, dedicated professionals. We are continuously earning a superior reputation for excellence among our clients, our employees, the regulators and the greater business community.
We have built a work environment in which our employees are challenged, positively engaged, well-compensated, proud of achieving results and supported in reaching their life and career goals.
At MEMS, we are passionate about our work. We are dedicated to our clients and their projects and want to work with others who share the same sense of passion. We have individuals whose personal values and attitudes align with our core value of service, emphasizing trustworthiness, quality, innovation and teamwork. We deliver on the promises and commitments that we make to employees, clients, associates, and others.
There are always opportunities for professionals who share the same values as our company.
Ready to Apply? Click this link https://careers.mems.ca/ to view all opportunities available at MEMS.
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including flex benefits for extended health care, dental care, vision, life insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, critical illness insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employee share-ownership plan
- Group RRSP matching plans
- Employee wellness programs
- Career development planning
- Flexible hours
- Compensation for subscription and accreditation fees.
If an opportunity is not listed that best suits your skillset, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
MEMS practices equal opportunity and fair hiring practices when filling positions and will hire the most qualified individuals based on their knowledge, skills, abilities and other competencies. MEMS has adopted this philosophy to ensure all employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities through a consistent, fair and barrier-free approach.